Frequently Asked Questions
We’d love to hear from you, so if you don’t find your answer below, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions and concerns.
what if i have allergies or dietary restrictions?
We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Please let us know by Friday at noon the week prior to your delivery. At this time we cannot remove onions from our menu items.
i am gluten free, what are my options?
We have a variety of items to choose from! They are identified by GF in a red circle. Also, we offer 3 gluten free items weekly: Triple Cheese Mac, Chicken Tenders and Meat Lasagna. Unfortunately we cannot customize other items on the menu.
Can I pick up some frozen meals from the Studio?
Though we are closed for walk-in orders we are open for curbside pick up. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a curbside pick up.
where do you deliver?
We deliver every Thursday and Friday morning to the following areas: North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver and Burnaby. Deliveries arrive between 5 am – 10 am to your door step.
How may people do your frozen meals serve per package?
Each package serves approx. 2 -3 people
Can you provide nutritional information for your frozen meals-to-go?
We don’t have specific nutritional breakdown of our meals but we are proud to let you know that all of our meals use high quality, whole, preservative-free ingredients. As much as possible we try to source our ingredients locally. Our chicken and pork are natural, antibiotic and hormone-free. We only use wild salmon, OceanWise fish and free range eggs.
We can make substitutions/changes to accommodate different diets or allergies. We can upgrade your meats to organic. *Charged on a per entree basis, orders need to placed one week in advance.
We feel that eating well can, and should, taste great. We believe in what we like to call ‘Lifestyle Eating’ following the 80/20 rule. The majority of our meals (80%) focus on health: lean protein and nutrient-rich vegetables. The other 20% includes a bit of decadence which we feel is part of a well-rounded diet.
Do you provide cooking classes for kids?
We offer week long cooking camps for kids aged 7 – 12 and teen camps for ages 13 – 17 during Summer Months. Find out more>>
At your camps, does each child have their own work space?
At the camp, children will work together as a team to prepare the meals. Each child will be given the opportunity to chop, stir, etc. We have one stove/oven and each child will take turns at the stove/oven under adult supervision. Once the meal is finished the children will enjoy the meal “family-style.”
do I have to pack a lunch for my child when attending a camp?
No. The children will eat what they make for lunch each day. We also provide a small snack at break time.
do you host kids birthday parties?
Unfortunately, we do not currently run children’s birthday parties.
can i book a chef for a private event at your Studio?
Yes. We can book a private party for you at our studio and you can call us to come up with a theme or set style of class that you would like. The timing will depend on availability of the instructors and the studio. The size of a private booking depends on the course type. Please see the private bookings page for more details. **currently not available due to COVID-19 restrictions**
Cancellation Policy for Cooking Camps
For all of our kids cooking camps, we can provide a full refund up to 30 days prior to the start date of your camp. Alternatively we can allow someone take your space, or you switch to another camp date if spaces are available. We regret that barring extenuating circumstances, no refunds will be made within 30 days of the camp start date.
Private Bookings information
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book your private event. Balance is due two weeks prior to the event. Please note that private booking fees will not be refunded once paid. Learn more about our private classes >>