Well Fed Meal Service

$40.00 / week

Tired of making dinner?

Well Fed makes it easy, with our ready to cook frozen dinners.

We offer a monthly menu as well as your favourites that are available all of the time.

Each menu item entree is portioned as 2-3 serving size.


about well fed

We are proud to let you know that all of our meals use high quality, whole, preservative-free ingredients.  As much as possible we try to source our ingredients locally. Our chicken and pork are natural, antibiotic and hormone-free. We only use wild salmon and free range eggs.

Our dinner menu changes monthly, offering you more variety and giving us the opportunity to highlight seasonal produce in our recipes. We can make substitutions/changes to accommodate different diets or allergies.

We feel that eating well can, and should, taste great. We believe in what we like to call ‘Lifestyle Eating’ following the 80/20 rule.   The majority of our meals (80%) focus on health: lean protein and nutrient-rich vegetables. The other 20% includes a bit of decadence which we feel is part of a well-rounded diet.


How does it work?

Weekly home delivery to your front door by a COVID friendly non-contact delivery.

*The following order below is set up for a weekly order for 2 Entrees (2-3 servings size).
Please note that this is a subscription service so your order will be billed to you each week on Thursday morning.

You can make changes to your subscription.
Like you can add on to your order if wish each week with weekly special and from scratch in house baking.

All changes need to made the Wednesday the week prior.


Please fill out the below information for your weekly order.
Clear
 

Weekly Menu Selection Instructions:

 

Menu Selection for Week of Nov 16th

Weekly Menu Selection: Remember select 2 Entrees (2-3 servings) each week from the drop down boxes below.

Choose one option below
Choose one option below
 

Menu Selection for Week of Nov 23rd

Weekly Menu Selection: Remember select 2 Entrees (2-3 servings) each week from the drop down boxes below.

Choose one option below
Choose one option below
 

Menu Selection for Week of Nov 30th

Weekly Menu Selection: Remember select 2 Entrees (2-3 servings) each week from the drop down boxes below.

Choose one option below
Choose one option below
 

Menu Selection for Week of Dec 7th

Weekly Menu Selection: Remember select 2 Entrees (2-3 servings) each week from the drop down boxes below.

Choose one option below
Choose one option below
 

Menu Selection for Week of Dec 14th

Weekly Menu Selection: Remember select 2 Entrees (2-3 servings) each week from the drop down boxes below.

Choose one option below
Choose one option below

You may also like…

Top